Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sachem Reunion
September 10 through 12, 2010
*
From Joe Hoffman:

I know it took me a long time to finally write but I've been behind at everything. It took a while for me to get home because I stopped in North Carolina to visit my son and stayed longer than I had planned.

I want to thank you, Bill, Ken and John for putting on a terrific reunion. I had the time of my life. I didn't realize how much I had missed those people that I knew so long ago. I also want to thank all who came to the reunion. It was really a joy to be reunited with them. I'm sorry that some couldn't make it. Maybe next time. I enjoyed all three events. I know it was a lot of work for all of you that worked to make it a success. Please pass my thanks on to the others for an excellent event.

Stay Well

Joe


*
From Pat Brida Soderman:
*

*
Nancy Bishop Farrell:
I was unsure if I was going to make it, I had to go to CT to take care of my friend who had surgery, and we were unsure of the date, you guessed it. What is it they say, you can do nothing all year, but make one plan and everything is going on at that time...he did well with the surgery, but I am a bit disappointed that I missed it...the pictures were great ...everyone looked like they had a nice time...you guys worked hard, but it looks like it was a sucess...
hugs, Nancy
*
John Cassese:

Our classmates are still having fun long after the reunion event thanks to your blog, Ben. Great for all of us.

Thanks,

John

*
*
Photos from Camille Pelliccia:
*
Judi, Louise, Pauline and Tony


*
Louise

*
Larry

*
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment